Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just another day


Isn't she precious?



I've been awake since 4:30 am. I made myself stay in bed until 5:30 so I wouldn't bother Jim too much, but by then I just had to get up. So it's about 9:00 am now and so far I have read my scriptures, watched an episode of Project Runway, made pancakes, buttermilk syrup, and huckleberry syrup, all from scratch, fed and watered 13 animals (not my family), fed my family, took pictures of Janae, because it's her first day of school (big sophomore), bottled and processed huckleberry syrup, made lunch for Jim and got him off to work. Now I'm going to go workout in my exercise room, shower, return some things to the library, grocery shop, clean up the house,put some bread in to bake, go to my carving group and by the time I get home it will only be 2:30. I don't know what I will do after that besides make dinner and go to bed. Then tomorrow, I will pretty much do the same things again. Now you know why I write about other people; they are much more interesting than I am.

2 comments:

  1. i wish i had that much time in the afternoon to carve. i love carving. it is literally an obsession, and after spending so much on tools and such, lisa requested that i truly get the most out of them and don't let them sit on a shelf - which maybe i'll just carve one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go to my group every day. It is really addicting, in a good way I hope. You have such talent, you need to continue and improve what you have.

    ReplyDelete