Monday, August 17, 2009

High School Registration

I went with Janae to get her registered for high school. It took 20 minutes to get her registered, pay fees and get her picture taken and 2 1/2 hours to get her schedule changed. I don't know why it took so long. One person took over 20 minutes by herself. She was a senior. How much did she need to do? Janae's schedule didn't have an English class on it, so we had to make some changes. We finally got to the counselor and it took us less than 5 minutes and we had to change just about everything. Oh well. It's all taken care of for this year.

Meanwhile, Kristine was at home packing to move down to Snow College. She says she finally can see carpet on her closet floor. She has had everything stored for the summer and hasn't been able to use her closet or her floor or under her bed or her dresser or her bookcase or her. . . . I'm sure you get my meaning. Olive Juice, Kristine!

After mega hiking and backpacking, the number on the scale has finally started falling again. I have been stuck at the same weight for over a month now. I know that part of it is that I'm making muscle. My measurements have been getting smaller but not my weight. Finally a breakthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment