Monday, January 4, 2010

The Holidays

We have been having electronics issues for the last couple of weeks.  First my laptop went down on Christmas Day.  It had been having manic issues for the last few weeks, but it finally went over the edge while I was trying to download a new game I got in my stocking.  Then Jim's laptop started going haywire on New Year's Day.  We might need to avoid using our computers on holidays.  Anyway, his laptop won't recognize anything plugged into the USB ports or any wireless Internet connections.  They are both in the shop seeing what can be done for them.  Jim has an itouch so he still gets a lot of Internet things, and I am back to using the old desktop that we still use for business.  And now my ipod is starting to act up occasionally.  Stupid things.  We didn't have them a few years ago, and now we can't live without them.

But we had  nice Christmas and New Years.  Eric, Angela, and Adam visited the week before Christmas.  Eric had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Night.  Todd and Lisa spent Christmas with us.  Then Eric and family visited again just before New Years.  It has been great to have them all here.  We wish that they could have all been here together.  Here are a few pictures of our holidays.

Waiting in the hallway so we could check to see if Santa had come.


Janae


Kristine


Lisa and Todd


Jim


And me.  This is why I usually take the pictures, but Janae got hold of the camera.


Here is Jim wearing his Bunka Bubbies tie with pictures of Adam all over it.


And this is what I made Jim for Christmas.  He has so many knickknacks and keepsakes that I thought it would be useful and something that I could make without his help.  I'm so funny.  One out of two isn't bad, right?  Of course the dividers aren't crooked.  It's just that I took the picture on an angle.


I have to end with a picture of one of the cutest babies in the world.
I'll add pictures of his parents next time.  We are all getting together for his and Kristine's birthday, January 14th.  Adam will be one and Kristine won't be a teenager anymore.  We are serving their favorite foods: Kristine=potatoes and gravy
Adam=french fries
Should be a great meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment