Friday, January 8, 2010

Current Projects

I always seem to be working on something, or somethings.  Here is a look at what is going on right now.

At Thanksgiving time we started on a small barn for the chickens.  And yes, we invite our kids home so they can slave for help us.   Here are Jim, Eric and Lisa.


Here is how it looks today.  The inside is finished, but we haven't been able to paint the rest of the outside yet.  The chickens love it.

They should love it.  This is where they used to live.  The ducks have been tearing the plastic off from it and eating it.  They are worse than goats.


We are building Adam this toy chest for his birthday, minus the heart and the frou frou pillows.


This is how far we are.  Actually we have done quite a bit.  The wood is all planed to uniform thicknesses and cut to length.  We need to glue up the boards to make panels now.


I am making a puppy puzzle for Adam.  Here is the picture from the magazine.


Here is the one I'm making.


It's all cut out.  Now I need to do a little sanding then paint and seal it.


I'm making two more arks, just taking my time.


I still have 3 more Santas to do for this past Christmas, mine, Kristine's and Janae's.


I didn't finish my nativity either.  One wiseman was really rough, the angel needs wings, and there are no animals yet, but I put it out anyway.  I'll stain everything when all is done.  I have to mix the stain and I want them all to be the same color. Jim said he could tell it wasn't done because they don't have any faces.  He is too funny.  That's why I chose the particular nativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment