Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wild Happenings

My house is a fairly normal house.  There is nothing fancy about it.  For 50 weeks of the year there is nothing out of the ordinary about my house, as you can see.

Very ordinary, very plain.




But once a year in the fall, something wild happens to my living room.  I can't explain it. Don't ask me what I am thinking.  It's just there one day before the annual Halloween Party.  People come home from school and there it is.  This year's party, hosted by Janae, it tomorrow night.  We will be invaded by all sorts of strange beings, stranger than normal, yes.  And this is what they will come to.



 




 
 


And then, one day they come home from school and everything is gone and the house is back to normal.  It happens every year.  Wild isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me if this thing that happens to your living room is photo shopped or do you really put up that stuff on your walls. My guess is photo shopping Um?

    ReplyDelete